How to Get Rid of Acne Fast
Acne can really put a damper on your social life if you don’t find a successful treatment method. I know because I was one of those young adults that struggled with it, and missed many dates with young women whom I thought were the “Woman of my Dreams” types. I sat home on Friday and Saturday evenings frustrated and waiting till the embarrassing zits cleared up.
I used to use Clearasil and Oxy-10, which both contain benzoyl peroxide, which helped but took 30 days, dried my skin and made me smell like a medicine chest. Thank heavens for learning what to do, as it is no longer a problem and I can help save many people the frustration of feeling socially awkward because of my physical appearance. Make sure you treat it quickly as permanent scarring can occur, even if you don’t scratch it! Unfortunately, I have a couple of these because I didn’t know what to do at the time.
Causes of Acne
There are many causes and types of acne as it can show up virtually anywhere on almost anybody at almost any age. Acne is the common term for any form of pimples, lumps (either white or dark in color) and usually full of puss and bacteria. Adult Acne can be caused by hormonal changes (testosterone, progesterone or estrogen) particularly during puberty and also among women who become pregnant (pregnancy acne).
Allergies to a food or environmental substances can also bring out inflammation and acne on the area that came in contact with the allergen. This leads to blocked pores and hair follicles which initially become red as the pressure is building under the skin, until it surfaces into a blackhead or whitehead.
Acne most commonly shows up in the face and shoulder areas, but it can also be on the chest, back, neck and even the legs. You can use a sulfur and sea salt based acne soap to keep your face clean and prevent bacteria from settling in and blocking your pores.
Foods For Acne Relief
- Avoid all milk products that you possibly can (milk is filled with puss, hormones and antibiotics that will actually weaken your immune system, as well as substances that our bodies cannot breakdown – lactose and galactose). Opt for Organic foods, as they will be minimally processed and won’t have the hormones or antibiotics.
- Avoid as much processed foods as you can (they cause excess blood sugar in people of any age, provide no nutrition, and also raise cortisol – the stress hormone that wants to escape any way it can – usually through your skin!)
- Avoid excess sugars and simple carbohydrates. They are highly acidic and will clog up your pores and lead to inflamed acne or zits)
- Eat healthy fats like avocado, flax seed and coconut oils
- Eat Berries (organic)
- Eat foods that are high in zinc, like Pumpkin Seeds or take a Chelated Zinc supplement)
- Drink as much alkaline water as you can as it will prevent acidity, inflammation and bacteria from thriving in your body as well as help prevent acne breakouts. Or get a portable alkaline bottle, that will make the water you put in it alkaline instead of acidic.
Home Acne Relief
Exercise regularly (to break a sweat) so you can open your pores and release the toxins and excess hormones, so that they have an easy method of escape and don’t turn into blocked acne).
- Rub a slice of fresh lemon on your face and let it set for a few minutes, then rinse with warm water with a pinch of sea salt. It will change the ph of your skin making it more balanced and stops any surface bacteria too.
- Wash your face with Acne Soap then apply a bentonite clay mask to get all the toxins out.
- Use a Bentonite Clay Mask to deep cleanse your pores and draw out toxins, oils and trapped dirt.
- Spot treat with Tea Tree Oil.
- Go in to a sauna or steam room if you can (this will help you clean and open your pores). Remember to cool down before you back out so you can close your pores afterward.
- Use the natural Proactiv Home Treatment (people do just fine without plastic surgery or expensive office visits) and they only treat the effect, not the cause like we are doing here.
Home Acne Guide
I’m sure you’ll find this acne information very useful as it will clear up and actually prevent future outbreaks. It helps me, as I had recently gotten acne breakouts on my face and neck (that actually hurt) and researched how to best cure it once and for all. I did find an acne system that really works, and combined with the other acne tips, has kept me free from acne, and going out at any time (no more stucco on my face!) Do all you can at home like using the Acne Home Treatment options above which will stop acne from forming in the first place, and then use Proactiv natural Acne Medication to jump start your acne clearing.
The Best Acne Medication
Proactiv is the fastest method to clear acne ever invented. It is the best selling Acne Medication on the market and widely used by celebrities like Katy Perry and Julianne Hough who need to look their best all the time. Listen to what Julianne did to stop her acne cold in it’s tracks and why this is the best system to stop acne before it even starts:
Don’t just take my word for it, look at the actual results of people with horrible acne problems that transformed into fresh faced magazine ready faces. Look at the following before and after picture and judge the results for yourself, even for severe acne. If you have concentrated acne, it will work even faster for you!
Don’t suffer any longer, you owe it to yourself to look and feel better about yourself now. Don’t let acne scar your face or body permanently. Stop the irritation, redness and inflammation now and look your best in a few short days from now. Click on the Proactiv Professional Acne Treatment below and you can find out how you can clear up your acne today and be ready go out tomorrow night.