What is a Superbug Virus Infection?
What Are Superbugs?
A Superbug (commonly a MRSA Staph Infection) refers to either a bacteria or virus that has developed antimicrobial resistance to antibiotics, antivirals and vaccines used to stop the spread and infections. That means that the medical treatments your doctor or hospital uses to treat infections, can no longer help you. The infection can do as it pleases in your body and your Non-Holistic Medical Doctor can do nothing about it!
In fact, you’re more likely to catch get a Superbug infection in a hospital or your doctor’s office, than anywhere else. UCLA had a major Superbug Outbreak because the bacteria and viruses have become antibiotic and vaccine resistant and 2 people actually died and many others got really ill, when they caught the Superbug in the hospital.
However, there is a natural way that you can make your body strong enough to defeat any Superbug that you will come in contact with. Antibiotics and Vaccinations rarely work any longer, and vaccines are dangerous to your health and destroy your natural immunity. This is unfortunate, as it is your immune cells that are the only thing that can protect you against infections of any kind.
The very first thing you should always do is make sure your natural immunity is as balanced and effective as possible. There are so many natural ways to do this that you will never need any antibiotic, antiviral or vaccine ever again. For more information, see the article on Natural Immune System Boosters.
The most common symptoms of a Superbug Infection are:
- Difficulty Breathing Normally
- General Weakness in your body
- Skin Infection
These symptoms don’t go away with antibiotics, antiviral medications or vaccinations either, it usually makes them worse! You need to treat this at the first sign it is present in your body as it can become fatal if not treated quickly.
The hospital or medical doctor’s office is where you most commonly catch this bug, or contact with someone who has been in the hospital or doctor’s office recently. Avoid contact until you’ve taken the precautions at the end of this article and can be sure you won’t be harmed by it, or spread it to others either.
The Superbug can be either viral or bacterial in nature. If it is bacterial, then it is resistant to antibiotics, so it’s not a good idea to take them, because they will just weaken your immune system and not get rid of the Superbug either. It is most commonly a MRSA bacterial infection.
Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA) is an increasingly common antibiotic resistant type infection that is quickly becoming an epidemic, particularly in the United States and “developed countries” because of heavy antibiotic and vaccine use. Antibiotic resistant infections now take more lives than Aids and other modern plagues. You can beat a Superbug Infection, you just can’t do it the way it has normally been done in the past.
A Superbug can also be due to a viral infection that can no longer be treated effectively with traditional anti-viral medications. The microbials have become resistant to the treatments and become even stronger with the medicines and the risk of being in a hospital or medical doctors office. If you keep your immune system strong (and avoid harmful vaccines) you can be avoid catching any superbug viral outbreak.
No need to panic about catching the latest “virus outbreak” or pandemic, as there seems to be one that is on the daily news every few months. Ebola, Measles, Mumph, Bird Flu, Swine Flu, H1N1, and more recently the Zika Virus. The best way to not catch “the bug” is to keep your natural immunity as strong as possible and use Natural Antimicrobials if you suspect you are coming down with an infection.
Here is a list of natural antimicrobial agents that you should have in your natural first aid kit, in case of emergencies or illness in your family:
- Zeolite-AV – Natural Antimicrobial, a complex natural mineral that traps disease causing organisms and safely excretes them from the body. Also a natural cancer fighter and heavy metal chelator that can rid the human body of radiation, mercury and fluoride.
- Colloidal Silver – This precious metal is what the ancients used to stop infections and it is powerful against microbials, bacteria, viruses, pathogens and Superbugs (You can get a Life Force Colloidal Silver Maker, and make gallons of this stuff when you need it, for pennies with distilled water) I use it for sinus infections as well, as it is the only thing that works for me!
- Alkaline Water – Superbugs thrive in an acidic body, and making your body more alkaline can break the cell walls of the Superbugs and stop the spread quickly! Excess acidity is at the root cause of most illness and disease. Alkalizing your body will fully hydrate your body and make you disease resistant and even feel a lot better in the process. Choose a pH level of 8.0 or above (10.0 for an active infection).
- Medicinal Mushrooms – Specific mushrooms that are more powerful that antibiotics and even have cancer healing properties. They work well to stop infections in their tracks. See the presentation video by Dr. Paul Stamets, the award winning mushroom scientist that show how medicinal mushrooms can not only save your life (saved his wife from cancer) but can even help save our planet! See Paul Stamets Mushrooms Video.
For a complete list of Natural Antimicrobials see the Natural Immunity Page.