The Best Natural Male and Female Hair Loss Treatment
Hair Growth Cycle
Your own natural hair goes through stages of growth, rest and aptosis (die off.) These are natural cycles of hair growth. However, when the aptosis phase is longer than the growth phase you will experience net hair loss. Here are the normal phases of normal hair growth:
Anagen (Growth Phase)
This growth phase lasts 2 to 6 years and determines the length of your hair.
Catagen (Transition Phase)
The transitional stage generally lasts about ten days. After that, your hair follicle shrinks and detaches from the dermal papilla.
Telogen (Resting Phase)
This is the resting phase which lasts around 3 months. While your old hair is resting, a new hair begins to grow in it’s place.
Exogen or Repeat Anagen Phase (New Hair Growth)
Here is where your old hair is shed and a new hair continues to grow in its place. Around 50 to 150 hairs typically fall per day, this is considered to be normal hair loss or shedding.
We basically have to parts to our growing hair; hair shafts and hair follicles. The hair shaft is the actual individual hair that is growing until it eventually falls out. The hair follicle is the tunnel where the hair shaft is stabilized and nourished during the growth phase. There are also tiny muscles that cause the hair to stand up and secretes sebum, and oil that protects and nourishes your hair.
Major Causes of Hair Loss
As we age we begin to produce less sebum and hair becomes more brittle and less healthy. Many things can affect your hair growth cycle and cause temporary or permanent hair loss (alopecia.) The most common culprits that may be causing your hair to fall out excessively include:
- Prescription Medications
- Radiation (nuclear exposure or medical treatment)
- Chemotherapy (like radiation, another cancer causing cancer treatment)
- Chemicals (household products, environmental chemicals, non-organic foods and beverages, fluoride in water)
- Immune System Disorders
- Untreated Fungal or Yeast Infections
- Hormonal Imbalance
- Thyroid Conditions
- Poor Nutrition
- Skin Conditions
- Anxiety and Stress
If you have any of the above conditions please look into correcting them as they may be the cause of your excess hair loss. Below are some natural ways you can address some of the above major cause of hair loss.
Natural Alternatives to Main Causes of Hair Loss
If you are or have been going through any cancer treatments like radiation or chemotherapy, you should be taking zeolite powder (it gets rid of the poisons that those treatments are causing your body, and can help you get grow your hair back quickly.) There are many natural cancer herbs and remedies you might want to consider in the future that work without the harm to your immune system and hair.
For Immune system disorders, you should balance your immune system by taking natural immunity boosting supplements that make you resistant to disease. Antibiotics and Vaccines do the opposite, they actually weaken your immune system and lead to antibiotic resistant diseases!
If you have any Thyroid Conditions there are a few natural remedies for hypothyroidism or Hashimoto’s Syndrome that can reverse it quickly and safely. It can also help you in your personal weight loss goals!
If you are experiencing a lot of stress or anxiety because of excess worry or a difficult life event, then there are some natural remedies for anxiety that will stop the feelings of stress and all the effects it has on your body too!
If you suspect that you have come in contact with toxic chemicals (most of us have, unless we’ve gotten rid of the environmental and cleaning chemicals in our home) you can do a really good chemical detox with the following 3 natural supplements: (Royal Detox, Pecta-Clear and Bentonite Clay).
If you’re still drinking tap water, don’t! Get a good fluoride and radiation removing water filter and stop taking those harmful things into your body.
Causes of Hair Loss in Women
Hair loss in women can be particularly devastating because it is the essence of beauty for most women. Your self-esteem and sense of worth and attractiveness to potential mates takes a hit when you notice more hair in your brush and drain that on your head.
Stress adds to further hair loss as the more cortisol and estriadol are secreted and tell your body to concentrate your energy on fight or flight scenarios, instead of growth (immune system, skin regeneration and hair growth.)
Many women inherit genetic pattern hair loss, commonly triggered by stress that creates hormonal imbalance, thyroid problems, childbirth issues, as well as changes in methods of contraception and certain prescriptions that actually cause you to lose your precious hair.
This new laser hair restoration program has shown remarkable results by reversing:
- Female pattern hair loss – genetic
- Hair loss due to hormone replacement therapy (HRT)
- Hormone imbalance because of contraceptives or female related changes
- Hyperthyroidism (overactive thyroid gland)
- Hypothyroidism (underactive thyroid gland)
- Telogen Effluvium Condition
See what is possible for you in this before and after picture of Alicia Flores as she discovered what was beyond what she thought was possible for her using a Laser Hair Regrowth Treatment:
“Path to perfection! From the staff to the personal service and products and most importantly, my overall RESULTS! The results achieved were much more then Will Gaunitz said I would attain on my initial consultation.” – Alicia Flores (2008)
For more information visit Women’s Hair Loss Treatment
Mens Hair Loss
Mens hair loss can also be humbling, just like Samson of biblical fame lost his power and adoration when he lost his hair. Fortunately some men can get away with the bald look (captain Picard of Star Trek), while others cant. (Me included!) It is mostly excess DHT (Di-Hydro Testosterone) which is causing a lot of the excess fallout. You can use a Laser Hair Growth Comb and that will help unblock the hair follicles from excess DHT.
Bodybuilders and athletes in particular have more of this challenge as their testosterone is elevated and the excess turns into DHT and eventual hair loss. Stress furthers this condition as in women’s hair loss. No need to stress though, because if you follow a few simple guidelines below you’ll move back into your normal growth phase rather quickly.
A mans natural hair is his crown, and like the biblical Samson he instantly feels diminished. As his hair begins falling he feels his self-confidence also falling, because most men feel it is nature and it is out of their control. That is what male pattern baldness and excess hair loss in men can do to a guy.
Fortunately the Laser Hair Growth System was invented exclusively for men. It later was expanded to women due the success of the laser hair regrowth being seen in men of all ages.
Balance Your Hormones Naturally
Black Cohosh and Dong Quai are two natural hormone balancers that should be taken to help balance hormones and help stop excess hair fallout. Eating Pumpkin Seeds will also help with this. If you are 30 years of age or older than you may consider taking DHEA to restore normal hormone balance.
Melatonin in the evening before bedtime is also recommended. These are to be taken by men and women as we are looking for proper balance. Women can take Saw Palmetto, and Men can take Black Cohosh and should.
Here is a list of hormone balancers you should include for fast hair growth:
- Saw Palmetto Extract (DHT Blockers – DHT causes hair to fall out prematurely)
- Velvet Deer Antler Extract (Powerful natural growth factors)
- Pumpkin Seed Oil (Choose a full-spectrum oil, or just eat the raw seeds)
- 7-Keto DHEA (Master hormone balancer – Does cause weight loss)
- Melatonin (Natural hormone that regulates healthy circadian rhythm and healthy hormonal balance)
- Black Cohosh (Excess estrogen hormonal balancer)
- Dong Quai Root Extract (Excess estrogen hormonal balancer)
Herbs For Hair Loss
There is plenty of help from nature’s natural pharmacy to assist in our healthy hair quest. Since our hair is made up of sulfur and silica we should use the herbs that provide those ingredients naturally. Use the following natural plants and herbs to help your hair grow really fast:
- Stinging Nettle (Natural Hair Strengthener)
- Horsetail (Natural Silica for Strong Hair and Nails)
- Fo-Ti (Chinese Medicine’s Natural Hair Tonic and Color Keeper)
- Paba (Hair and Skin B Vitamin – Helps keep skin soft and hair color)
- Yarrow (Helps reduce excess hair loss and fallout)
Foods For Hair Growth
- Alkaline Ionized Water (Removes The acids that clog hair follicles and cause fallout)
- Wheatgrass (Choose organic if possible due to herbicide use in conventional) You can even get your own manual wheatgrass juicer or an electronic wheatgrass juicer and make your own! It also helps heal and prevent colds.
- Wild Grass (you can chew on clean wild grass or juice it)
- Cucumber Skin (include in your salad or other foods)
- Tomato Skin (include either raw or cooked in anything!)
Best Hair Loss Shampoo & Topical Treatments
- Wheatgrass Cleansing Shampoo (Best Hair Loss Shampoo and Conditioner – Delivers Nutrients deep into hair follicles for new growth)
- Rose Hip Seed Oil (massage into scalp and sleep with a nylon cap on if you can)
- Laser Hair Growth Comb (helps unblock closed hair follicles)
- Laser Hair Restoration System (specialized formulas for Hair Loss in Men or Hair Loss in Women)
It’s best to use these natural hair stimulators WHILE using a scalp massager. A good scalp massager breaks up clogged follicles and stimulates blood flow to the scalp. This is what all hair growth medications like Minoxidil do, except this does it naturally. You use it regularly with the Laser Hair Growth Home Kit and get lasting results (no harmful side effects here).