Hantavirus Symptoms and Treatment
If you like to experience the great outdoors like I do, then you should be aware of what Hantavirus Symptoms and Treatment remedies are there for you. The Hantavirus Yosemite outbreak has caused quite a few illnesses and fatalities in the Curry Village area of Yosemite National Park. Be prepared with the natural Hantavirus Treatment before you go camping or hiking can make all the difference.
It is similar to the Plague Outbreak that has just infected a kid while camping there. Being prepared will allow you to enjoy your vacation and not worry so much about getting a viral infection from an outbreak there or anywhere else. That is definitely unfortunate as I love Yosemite (it’s my favorite place on earth to go hiking near the waterfalls) and have been there many times.
I’ll just be more prepared when I go next time for sure! Hantavirus has been around for a long time but usually only surfaces because of an over abundance of rodent (mouse or rat) droppings. These droppings can be contaminated with the Hanta virus, which unfortunately can be lethal to humans. The thing with Hantavirus is that you don’t even need to come into direct contact with it.
Symptoms of Hantavirus
Just breathing the fumes from the dried droppings or urine can be enough to cause respiratory illness and fatalities if not treated immediately. Taking a few precautions can make all the difference between infection and being free from contamination from Hantavirus (or most other types of infections) exposure. Know the signs and symptoms of hantavirus and you won’t need to panic.
Hanta virus can spread to other family members if not addressed quickly. Not a need to panic, just take a few precautions if you live in an area where you notice mice or other rodents around. Know these early warning signs, and take immediate action if you notice these in yourself or family members:
- Muscle Aches
- Difficulty Breathing
- Dry Cough
- General weakness
If you are experiencing any one of these symptoms or a combination, take immediate action to boost your immune system (doing it preventatively is much better if you can) and avoid further contact. Follow the simple treatment options for HantaVirus infection as soon as you can after exposure, and you can stop the spread right there.
Hantavirus like many other viruses are spread through airborne particles (breathing in air that someone sneezed or coughed out) as well as physical exposure. This natural treatment also works for most other harmful viruses like Ebola, HIV, H1N1, Bird Flu, Swine Flu, or any other flu or virus that is spreading.
Hanta Virus Treatment
Natural Hanta Virus Treatment. Begin by immediately using a natural anti-viral protection like zeolite powder and boost your immune system quickly. Then do a thorough cleaning if you suspect a contaminated area by using a solution of 10% bleach to warm water and allowing it to set before cleaning it up. It will eliminate the viral matter that is causing the hantavirus outbreak.
- Take Zeolite AV or Royal Detox for exposure
- Use Colloidal Silver (or get a Silver Maker)
- Have a Clark Zapper handy for virus protection)
- Use Zeolite preventatively
- Use natural immune system boosters
- Take a medicinal mushroom blend (very potent immunity booster)
- Add garlic and onions to your foods if you can
Hantavirus Yosemite Safety
Use these simple precautions to make sure you stay safe and healthy:
- Use an Ultrasonic Pest Repellent to keep them away from where you are staying
- Spray yourself with Lavender oil spray, or rub some on your exposed areas while camping or hiking in nature
- Take a Berkey water purifier with you (see Berkey Water Filter Review)
- Keep the area clean (particularly with bleach in the water as a cleaner/disinfectant)
- Use a very good Hepa Vacuum (and wear a paper mask on your face while vacuuming)
- Get a Hepa Air Filter with anti-microbial filters if you want to be safe from pathogens hiding in your carpet or flooring. Really necessary if you live in an area with rodents present as they spread many harmful viruses
- Keep the windows open as much as you can (to air the place out)
- Consider luring the mice/rodents away (or getting a pet cat or two!)
Keep yourself calm, as there is no need to panic. It will also keep your immune system stronger as calmness raises natural growth hormone levels which boost your immune system.