Are You’re Feeling Depressed? Here’s What to Do Now to Feel Happier
Am I Depressed?
Here below are the most common symptoms of your feelings of depression, sadness or prolonged state of “the blues” and what you can do now to begin feeling the way you know you could be feeling, much happier and on the top of your world.
Depression can be short-term or long-term. A Short-term bout of depression can be the result of many things (typically relationship concerns, job or career issues or feeling a lack of true friends). It can also be associated with the weather as in SAD Disorder (seasonal affective disorder) where you feel the blues when the skies are gray for a prolonged period of time.
A long-term bout of depression may actually be a Depression Disorder. This is a mood disorder that affects your entire body, including your moods, thoughts, and behaviors. Depression is not a sad mood that passes, nor is it a sign of weakness. There are many causes of depression depending on the type and age of person experiencing unhappiness. If left untreated, Depression Symptoms may last for weeks, months or years.
- Major Depression: is manifested by a combination of symptoms that interfere with the ability to work, sleep, eat and enjoy once pleasurable activities. These disabling episodes of depression can occur once, twice or several times in a lifetime and is one of the biggest reasons people seek Depression Help.
- Dysthymia: a less severe type of depression, involves long-term, chronic symptoms that do not disable, but keep you from functioning at “full steam” or from feeling good. Sometimes people with dysthymia also experience major depressive episodes.
- Bipolar Disorder: involves episodes of depression, usually severe, alternating with episodes of extreme elation called mania. The symptoms are the same as manic depression symptoms, which was how Bipolar depression was referred to in the past. The depression that is associated with bipolar disorder is often referred to as bipolar depression.
- Seasonal Depression: which medical professionals call seasonal affective disorder, or SAD, is depression that occurs only at a certain time of the year, usually winter. It is sometimes called “winter blues.” Although it is predictable, it can be very severe. If you think you are suffering with SAD Disorder click here.
- Pregnancy Depression: sometimes called post partum depression, is a feeling of being overwhelmed by life during or immediately after pregnancy or delivery. It is thought to be brought on by hormonal changes in the body and feelings of helplessness and general unhappiness.
Depression Statistics show that between 10-20% of people are currently experiencing some form of depression. They also show us that almost everyone at one time or another has a deep bout of depression commonly known as “soul searching.”
Here is a quick depression test you can use to see if you have any clinical depression symptoms.
Are you experiencing any of the following?
- Are you suffering from a persistent empty feeling for a long period of time?
- Do you struggle with guilt and worthlessness that just will not stop?
- Do you ever feel so nervous or afraid you might lose control or just go insane?
- Are you feeling despair or hopelessness and think everything you do just fails?
- Do you fear the past or see your future as dimly lit?
- Do you ever think about ending it all or mutilating yourself to relieve the pressure?
- Loss of interest in previous activities that used to bring you joy, including sex?
- Do you have a hard time making even simple decisions?
Are you experiencing any of the following physical conditions?
- Weight Loss or No Appetite?
- Obsessive or compulsive negative thoughts?
- Can’t sleep very much or sleeping excessively
- Feeling disconnected from everything and everyone around you?
- Undefined aches and pains all over your body?
- Stomach problems, loose stools or migraines?
- Overwhelming fear that depression will push you over the edge?
These are common the common symptoms of depression, but fortunately you do not have to ever suffer from another bout of depression again. Getting depression help is a mouse click away.
Causes of Depression
It’s about how we interpret our life and make sense of what is happening to us. Being depressed stems from how we explain things to ourselves, such as self talk or ANT’s (Automatic Negative Thoughts.) To be specific, our thoughts are physical things that manifest into physical symptoms generated by the chemical reactions in our nervous system to those limiting thought patterns. That does NOT mean that people who become depressed are to be blamed, but rather it is our minds way of bringing to our conscious awareness that something is out of balance in our lives and needs to be examined.
Marijuana Depression – Alcohol and Depression
Using Marijuana and/or alcohol can provide temporary relief. With a big “gotcha” being that immediately after their effects wear off, the person is even more depressed and has a harder time coping and even finding a way out of this whole apparent saddening mess. They interfere with the neurotransmitters “molecules of emotion” and natural serotonin and dopamine release. If you are trying to get off of the weed or the booze then use the natural vitamins and remedies for depression below. They support and actually enhance the important neurotransmitters responsible for feeling happy. You’re just a few tweaks away from being fully yourself again – and a more happy and energetic self that people will love and be attracted to.
When a person experiences depression it can feel like their world is falling down all around them. Nowhere feels safe as the depression becomes like a stalker lurking in the background always attacking us. They avoid all situations that might make them more depressed (in fact giving up all activities including pleasurable ones) and succumb to medications (that never permanently heal) with harmful side effects that rob you of your health, sanity and money in your bank account. It is despicable for them to do that when there is a real natural cure for depression, and it’s something that YOU can control and do at your own pace. You will get better!
Supplements for Depression – Vitamins for Depression
- MoodBrite (Natural Homeopathic Remedy that elevates your mood)
- MelancholyLift (Homeopathy Medicine that helps stop feelings of sadness and helplessness)
- SAMe (200mg, 2 times a day)
- Kava Kava (Extract, Use Wildcrafted if available – take as directed on label)
- Passion flower Extract
- St. John’s Wort (take as directed)
- Valerian Root (best before rest)
- Skullcap (best before rest or sleep)
- Lithium Orotate (Dr. John Gray “Women Are From Venus, Men Are From Mars” recommends this formula for women)
- Rescue Remedy (#1 Bestselling remedy for panic relief Bach flowers essences)
- Anxietin (Homeopathic Remedy for Anxiety Relief from Panic Attacks)
Therapies for Depression and Anxiety Relief
- Natural Sunlight Therapy (20+ minutes of sunlight before 10am or after 2pm)
- Full Spectrum Lighting (Provides natural mood enhancement as well as natural vitamin D)
- Exercise – At least 20 Minutes per day of the Best Exercises
- Color Therapy (choose bright colors, particularly yellow and green)
- EFT Tapping Therapy (Balances You Mind, Body & Spirit- Removes Phobias, PTSD, and thoughts of depression)
- The Sedona Method (A fast no-stress way to move past ANY obstacle or feeling)
- Homeopathy for Depression (A natural method that brings balance and feelings of wellness quickly)
I personally do not recommend any prescription medications except in case of being suicidal. The other remedies should be tried first because they are more successful long-term and don’t have the dangerous side-effects of Paxil, Prozac, Ritalin and other similar type medications. Start out by changing the lighting in your home to full-spectrum lighting.
Then get outdoors for at least 20 minutes on days where there is sunlight. Exercise in any way that you can that is comfortable for you. Consider eating more vibrantly colored foods (yellows, oranges and greens) and take some of the recommended supplements above.
The natural depression remedies are great to get you through bouts of depression but they are not a cure. Using a natural Depression Treatment that addresses the cause of your depression can actually Break The Cycle Of Depression permanently! It uses a tool That Will give you Immediate Depression Relief.
This is not a quick fix, pill or surgery to remove brain components but a method that will provide you with power and control over every depression demon of the past and future, starting now! Learn the secrets that thousands of people, just like you who at one time suffered the mental twisting effects of depression:
|Success Story #4: Alice Fletcher“…I’m proud to say I’m one of the happiest mother in the world.”|
“I have been suffering from post partum depression for the past one year when I gave birth to a baby boy. I couldn’t stop thinking about how my husband loves him more than me and how things might be better if he wasn’t born at all. Thus, I stayed away from him because I knew that I might do something I will regret for the rest of my life.
Almost instantly I went to a therapist and convince them that I need help. Among other things, I’ve tried herbal supplements and other book to treat depression but nothing works like the Depression Free Method. So now I’m proud to say I’m one of the happiest mother in the world. My husband loves us both very much and I thank the Lord for the blessing he gave us. But thank you again!!! Now I know I can get through this without worrying if I am going to go crazy!!!”
–Alice Fletcher, (Los Angeles, USA)
|Success Story #5: Riza Ayre“I am impressed…and that is saying a lot since I have experienced depression over 15 years.“|
“I have followed the treatments covered in Depression Free Method program for about 5 weeks. I am impressed…and that is saying a lot since I have experienced depression over 10 years since my mid-teens. I have used anti-depressants and undergo medication treatment for that period of time. But now with the method and absolutely no drugs I can finally say I have been lighthearted and happy and experienced the best Christmas family celebration which I didn’t for a long time.
Thank you so much!”
–Riza Ayre, (London, UK)
Natural Remedies for Depression
In the last year I have sung the praises of this program to anyone who would listen and every last person who followed the steps has had equal success, all male and female alike. If you find yourself with in a situation similar to mine why not give it a try, I guarantee you’ll be overjoyed at the results. Just click on the Depression Free Method and be finally free from anxiety and depression for good.
p.s. You have something to lose – Your Depression. Just say “enough is enough” and choose to be free and start enjoying life again and attracting the right people into your life – you never knew how much fun you can have and how much you can love life again!